The Job Indecision Calculator
What should you do when it comes time to make one of the most important decisions of your life?
In this tool, I'll help you weigh and consider what you value before accepting a new job or leaving your current job. You'll learn:
- How to identify what you value in a job outside of pure compensation and benefits.
- How to use decision science principles to assign values to things are not based on money.
- How to weight, rank, and score one job vs. another.
- How to negotiate for what matters to you in the job interview and offer process.
- What I've learned through my own job moves through different phases of my own life
⬆️⬆️⬆️ Scroll through the images above to see screenshots of the tool!
You'll get access to:
- A catalog with 60+ inputs to consider and growing
- 3 example scenarios from my own lifestyle to give you context and a frame of reference
- Video walkthroughs of each part of the tool
- All future updates and iterations of the tool
Join 80+ other people who gotten their job indecision right.
I'm Mike Privette (@mikepsecuritee). I made this tool to solve my problem.
In 2011, I applied to two different jobs in two different cities doing two different things. To my surprise, I got job offers from both companies. Both jobs were paying roughly the same, so I couldn't think only about money. It was a great problem to have, but the jobs would have taken me in very different career directions.
I needed a way to understand and focus on what was important to me outside of compensation. This is when I made this calculator and used decision science principles to help me find the right path.
This calculator helped me move with confidence every step of the way, and it can help you too!